Hope@Writing in the Light tagged me for the Libester Award, so this week you get to read more random facts about me. I’m just awful at these, but here goes. . .
Answers to Hope’s 11 Questions:
1. Sword or bow?
Sword, though I really don’t have a preference overall.
2. Favorite jewel?
Diamonds? 😀 Aquamarine is really pretty. But I currently want a Morganite ring. It’s a type of Beryl and a lovely color.
3. What book are you reading right now?
Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin.
4. Dragon or griffin?
Oh dear. I really don’t have preference on this one. (I had to look up what a griffin is.) Can I just have a puppy? XD (If that’s an option I would choose a wire terrier or a goldendoodle.)
5. When did you start writing?
Late 2008 or 2009.
6. What is your current favorite fiction book?
Freckles, by Gene-Stratton Porter. You can read my review here.
7. Would you like to go back in time or forward in time?
8. Snow or rain?
Rain on a mild summer day.
9. Name of a favorite character in a story you are writing?
Joshua Faulkner of The Four Colonials, a WIP which is stagnating.
10. Do you talk to yourself?
Is this even a question? Mwahahahahaha. All the time.
11. Fly or breathe underwater?
Drowning sounds terrible, so I would choose breathing underwater, especially as I don’t have any use for flying??? (Unless I could go super fast and then I would fly to all the faraway places I can’t afford to. :P)
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I really , really like Mexican food. On a related note, I was recently corrected when I said I wished I could grow Guacamoles someday. I meant Avocados. XD 😛
Ugh. You might have to settle for less than 11. I’m already drawing a blank. (I told you I’m bad at this.)
2. I’m literally saving money for a mobile device solely for the sake of getting Instagram.
3. I’ve always wanted to be blonde. Ginger would be fun too, and I think I could pull that off.
4. I’m very fond of sprinkles and confetti and glitter and similar things.
5. I’m not very interesting. (I must not be because I CAN’T THINK OF ANY MORE help.)
6. I don’t watch much TV or movies, but Fixer Upper is the bomb. I want to go to Waco now.
7. I hate writing letters and emails.
8. I don’t like caramel in hot coffee. I think the flavor gets lost and I’d rather eat it plain.
THE END. (Eight is the new eleven.)
Moving on. . .
11 Questions for my Nominees.
Cupcakes or doughnuts?
Which season is your favorite?
Cat or dog?
Where do you want to be when you’re eighty?
Idea of a perfect day?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
High heels or sneakers?
Gold or silver?
Number of books you own?
Do you like pictures in your books or not?
Introvert or extrovert?
I tag Annie, Wendy, and Ashton. Answer my questions, state 10 random facts about yourself, and make up ten questions for the people you you tag to answer. They must have <200 followers. (I’ll make it easy on ya’ though: you can answer in the comments if you want.)